Our client is a leading integrated agency, part of a global network of around 100 countries but still with more of an independent agency feel. They have a very diverse range of clients and people who work for them are looking for a Project manager with a ‘can do’ attitude to join their team.
The essence of this role is to engage with all those working on a brief to brilliantly execute a great idea.
Communication is key and as the Project Manager (PM) on a project you will be both an extension of the Client Services team and a support for the Creatives.
Support the Creative Department by assisting the Head of Project Management and Creative Services Director to ensure the agency process supports the smooth running and efficiency of the department and the delivery of great creative
Ensuring that you keep up-to-date with flow of briefs within Creative, organising all creative WIPs and advising the Project Team when the work is ready for them to WIP. When arranging WIPs, it’s important that the correct sign off procedure is followed at all times
Liaising with the Client Services team to ensure that the project timing plan and deliverables list are up to date. It is central to this role that the PM is fully up to speed with the timings and deliverables of the projects they are managing at all times
Engage the correct specialist support as and when required – Digital Producer, Print & Production, TV Producer, etc
Arrange brainstorms and immersion sessions when requested and chase the relevant departments/teams to ensure that all scheduled meetings go ahead and information is supplied
Attend weekly status and resource meetings
Reporting to the Head of Project Management and Creative Services Director, Art Buying as required
Manage services required by the creative department as directed by the Head of Project Management and Creative Services Director or requested by the Creative/Client Services team. Ensuring that all relevant financial documentation is kept up-to-date including quotes, and invoices / purchase order administration
Ensure that through your actions Project Management continues to be a best-in-class department.
Demonstrate loyalty to the company, and honesty, integrity and reliability in all aspects of your work.
Demonstrate ability to perform all areas of workload enthusiastically, calmly and effectively.
Gain the respect of other company staff and directors for being reliable, hard-working, helpful and enthusiastic.
Demonstrate the ability to develop relationships with both staff and clients, as well as suppliers, directors and other members of staff at all levels.
Demonstrate effective communication skills when liaising with colleagues and clients.
And most importantly, you…
- Organised, able to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Ambitious, hardworking & eager to learn, with heaps of initiative.
- Have terrific organisational skills and time management, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise a constantly busy workload across multiple groups.
- Your excellent communication skills, both written and orally, will be demonstrated by your clear and calm personal style, while your friendly, confident manner will enable you to deal with staff and clients at all levels. Gaining the respect of your colleagues is key to your success in this role.
- You’ll always be calm under pressure and will show a sense of responsibility in everything you’re asked to take on.
- You’ll be assertive but approachable and diplomatic, especially when faced with conflict-resolution and problem-solving situations, and in order to drive the business forward or obtain results.