We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and talented Account Director to join the EMO Unlimited team, working with one of our prestigious and long standing Automotive client accounts.
Working with a strong and established team, our new Account Director will provide strategic direction for all aspects of the account delivering a best in class service to the client whilst supporting and mentoring your team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning the key client relationships, being first point of contact for primary clients
- All agency output relating to the account, including creative
- Identifying opportunities for growth, selling in ideas and innovative solutions
- Overall financial management of the account, setting and monitoring progress towards financial targets
- Effective line management of your direct reports whilst mentoring and supporting other team members
A little bit about you:
- Ideally you will have gained significant experience at a similar level, within a forward thinking marketing communications agency
- Essentially you will have experience working with a large scale digital account
- You will have a detailed understanding of the website creation process from development to production
- You’ll need to be a natural relationship builder, able to forge strong relationships quickly with clients and team alike
- A structured and methodical approach
- Highly organised and with an eagle eye for detail, handling the financial aspects of campaigns, from budgeting to reporting and forecasting is second nature to you
A little bit about us:
EMO Unlimited is an integrated marketing communications agency dedicated to making every pound count. We are the champions of the last yard, perfecting the customer journey, so that our campaigns don’t just win awards, they get results. We’ve been going the last yard for over 30 years, offering conversion-focussed marketing solutions to an impressive list of clients including some of the best known brands in the world. EMO Unlimited is part of the Unlimited Group.
What makes us tick:
We believe that great work stems from a great team. Our team is exceptional, almost 100 people who are dedicated to delivering the last yard for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way.
Infectious energy; a positivity and confidence in ourselves and what we do, a vibrancy that you can’t resist, inspiring and motivating each other every day. A bravery to try something new, always persistent and challenging the norm
Fresh thinking; an appetite for new thinking and open-mindedness to deliver innovative ideas. Initiating new ideas, and being open to doing things differently
Collaboration; bringing great minds and great solutions together, taking an “our problem” not “their problem” approach with clear lines of communication
Real World results; we take action; we have a down to earth focus on reaching the best outcome. We deliver against agreed targets and celebrate success
What we’ll give you:
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 9th December 2016
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.