Account Director - The Agency
This agency is fast making a name for itself on the basis of its amazing relationships with their clients, working in genuine partnership and really adding value. With a dynamic leadership team, they’re refining their offering and going great guns on the new business side. Lovely, new, state of the art offices make them a definite destination agency!
Account Director – The Role
This retail/FMCG account offers fantastic scope for development, with a lovely client who really values the agency’s work.
- The role is very much about building great relationships with clients and driving business. You’ll help them identify opportunities and work to develop solutions and strategies that yield business success and growth.
- You’ll work across a wide mix of integrated channels, with a big emphasis on digital and social, demonstrating your passion for great creative that genuinely engages customers.
- You’ll lead sometimes complex projects and demonstrate your ability to manage work effectively and profitably through the business.
Account Director – Key Skills and Experience Needed
- You’re an experienced Account Director who’s worked across integrated channels including digital, social and retail.
- With a track record in building great relationships with your clients, you’re experienced in spotting opportunities, developing and growing business.
- Strategically strong, you’re also well organised, buttoned down on the detail and the financials.
This is a great role that offers not only a fabulous brand to work on, but is high profile and a springboard for your career in the agency. If you feel you have the skills and experience they’re looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now!
I specialise in Account Handling roles, so if this Account Director role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs