Head of Digital Strategy
My client is a We are a creative design and production agency for multi-market, multi-channel marketing communications. Their aim is to help their clients grow their business by informing decisions with creative ideas and compelling content,
They specialise in Creative Design and Cost Effective Production for multi-market, multi-language communications, in both digital and traditional media channels. They also offer one of Europe's leading Computer Generated Imaging (CGI) resources. With over ten years' experience in virtual imaging and an award-winning team of CGI specialists, they are able to produce high resolution photorealistic stills and high definition, broadcast level animations of virtually any product.
They are now seeking a talented Head of Digital Strategy, who can provide digital consultation on all channels, to the clients as well as internally.
The main responsibilities for this role:
* Identifying and developing digital capabilities.
* Strengthening Analytics, understanding insight and using that insight to drive improvements and ROI as well as using informed data to suggest solutions and improvements for clients.
* Identifying new opportunities and keeping up to date with technology.
* Supporting New Business team by providing insight and strategy.
* Supervising social media channels.
* Minimum 5 years' experience working in Digital Media.
* Must have strong analytics experience (Google analytics and Google Tag Manager), preferably knowledge of Eloqua.
* Experience in VR/AR (Virtual Reality/ Augmented Reality)
If you are looking to be a part of an innovative, exiting business and you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to: