Head of Planning - Creative Agency - Bournemouth
One of the UK's Top Ten Independent Agencies based in Bournemouth are looking to hire a Head of Planning. If you're a natural born leader with confidence, assertiveness and tact then this is an opportunity explore.
What you'll do:
Alongside your day to day planning role, you'll be the face of the Planning at the agency, educate other departments (workshops, training etc.) and provide ongoing advice and consultation where required. You'll represent Planning at Leadership and monthly Board meetings and work closely with the Board to develop the agency, effective processes and procedures in order to make the business more efficient. Managing a team of 3, you'll be conducting reviews and annual appraisals of team members to ensure all key events take place and our IPA obligations are met.
About the person:
- A great team player
- A motivator - leader and not just a boss
- A Planning Guru
- Excellent at building client relationships
- Passionate about psychology and consumer issues.
What they need:
- A leadership
- confidence, assertiveness and tact
- the ability to cope with long hours and deadlines when required
- a professional manner
- strong presentation and negotiation skills
- brilliant client management
- Experience in global markets, products and services
Think you're the person for the job? Drop Lisa an email with your CV via the Apply button.