Digital Media Manager - Entertainment Brand
Are you an experienced digital media salesperson looking for an exciting new challenge working with well-known brands? Then this role could be for you…
It’s a Digital Sales Manager role at one of the leading entertainment media owners in London.
You will work across a number of award-winning music and entertainment brands, with responsibility for generating new advertising opportunities with media agencies across digital, mobile and a game-changing digital audio product!
Basic salary to £40,000 + bonus.
Company / role profile:
This company has some of the most exciting and well-known media entertainment brands in the UK. They are looking for a digital sales professional that can drive revenue / hit targets and has a passion for all things digital – experience in programmatic or mobile would be advantageous but not essential.
• Optimise revenue from Interactive client base and establish new business potential from agency patch
• Drive revenue and hit sales targets
• Keeping track of all market changes and activity pertinent to allocated clients
• Providing innovative creative solutions across digital and multi-platform
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with peers, particularly S&P, Design and Online Editorial teams
Experience and Skills:
• A clear understanding of the online world, agencies, clients, traffic and technical issues
• Contacts at online agencies
• General knowledge of the online media businesses, including industry forecasts and trends
• Good general understanding of commercial issues.
• Possess traditional sales and negotiation skills.
• Confidently communicate and sell all online media formats including display, rich media, sponsorship, cross media, mobile and email.
• Excellent presentation skills
• A passion for Interactive media
• Ability to develop strong relationships with senior clients and agency personnel
• Confidence and an ability to think laterally and show initiative.
• Enthusiastic and persuasive
• Creativity - in driving department sales approach and thinking