Social Media Manager and Brand Strategist
My client, a global financial services institution, is seeking a Social Media Manager and Brand Strategist to join the management team and take the lead on employer branding and marketing strategy across social, web and digital channels. They want the world to know how great they are as a business to work for and this role will be instrumental in shaping how this is delivered to current and potential employees.
This is a brand new, international role and as such is one with huge scope where no two days will be the same - one day you might be creating great content for social media, the next, working with employees to shape content for future recruitment campaigns. Ultimately, this role would be perfect for someone who is hugely passionate about digital content and social media, eager to try new things and keen to make their mark on an established business.
- Work with teams globally to develop and shape all internal facing communications, with a strong focus on employer branding and employee marketing
- You'll be creative in endorsing the brand as employer of choice in a challenging global market where the competition for top talent is fierce
- Promote the company across digital and social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) to drive an engaged audience
- Get involved with the look and feel of all recruitment marketing campaigns
- You will be enthusiastic, passionate about creating great communications campaigns and will be a digital champion
- You'll understand how to build a world class talent function through talent acquisition, brand identity and marketing strategy
- In-depth knowledge of social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube as well as blog posts on a professional level
- You will have fantastic communication skills and you won't be fazed dealing with senior level stakeholders globally
- Ability to prioritise your workload - multitasking is second nature to you
- A thorough understanding of the financial services sector
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org