Senior Sales & Content Opportunities
Are you driven, passionate about books and new technology, and keen to join a forward-thinking, major name in audiobook publishing?
Due to an exciting period of expansion, our client is looking to recruit several members of staff for their Sales, Content, and Rights teams. The Content and Rights roles will be based in their Berkshire offices, and the Sales roles will be field-based across the South.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Senior Sales Managers – sell audiobooks as well as the digital platform across a large volume of accounts in the Library, Trade, and School markets. A Director level position would be considered for an exceptional candidate.
- Content Acquisitions Executive – assist the Content Team in the acquisition and publication of the best audiobook titles.
- Rights and Content Executive - support the Publishing & Rights teams in the acquisition and publication of the best audiobook titles.
Experience / skills required:
- Are you passionate about selling, a proven deal-maker, never happier than when you’re on the road meeting customers? The Sales roles are for you.
- Top-notch excel skills, great customer service experience, and excellent organisational skills? Ask about the Content Acquisitions Executive position.
- Do you have a background in Rights and a keen eye for the latest publishing trends? Think about the Rights and Content Executive role.
For further information on any of these roles, please call, apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.