This forward-thinking and highly regarded brand research and strategy consultancy located in London are currently looking for a Junior Planner to join the team. This role will be working closely with the research and creative teams to provide detailed narratives from research and pulling key insights.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- As a junior planner, you will be responsible for conducting research and translating this into proactive plans for the creative team
- You must be open-minded towards the studio culture and take onboard a creative and bespoke style of research
- You will be involved in the research and development of narratives; your role will be key in making this research incredibly useful both to the creative team and client
What skills does this role include?
- You will be a proactive individual
- You will be business savvy with a natural commercial acumen
- You will have strong writing skills, with good vocabulary and the ability to translate research into narratives
- An open-minded approach to planning and a fun personality
- Experience within in a creative agency within either a planning or brand and research environment or account management within a branding or commerce agency
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to be considered for this opportunity!