Creative Community Manager - Integrated Agency - London
Human behaviour should be at the core of all creative agencies. This one puts 'brains' at the forefront of everything they do - they love figuring out what makes people tick, how they build relationships with brands and of course they have fun at the same time.
- A solid Creative Community Manager from an agency background
- Expert in social trends, platform developments and content opportunities
- Loves working on brand publishing and community engagement
- Experience with social listening, publishing and scheduling tools / CMS
- Experience in delivery on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Global and local brand experience
- Graduate from a design or media based qualification
Reporting to the Senior Social Creative, this role plays a critical part developing and executing A-class social media campaigns and content. You'll work closely with strategy to support on development of content strategies that engage audiences and guide users on planned brand journeys. Supporting creative ideation and copywriting, you'll be taking responsibility for content calendar planning and day to day management of the social media channels as well as acting as a social editorial guardian to ensure highest quality social media is delivered.
It's an opportunity to manage social media content and channel publishing in one of the best respected customer engagement agencies in London.
Think you're the person for the job? Drop Lisa an email with your CV via the Apply button.