Marketing Manager, charity recruitment consultancy, £40-42k
This specialist consultancy that supports non-profit organisations, charities and cultural institutions is now looking for a vibrant Marketing Manager to join their 50+ strong team in Central London. They genuinely care about what they do and pride themselves on helping people and organisations in the sector achieve lasting impact. The work environment is friendly, flexible and encourages teamwork, honesty and trust.
Whilst managing two marketing assistants and being part of the senior management team, the Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for developing and maintaining the company's marketing strategy, as well as inputting into the company growth plans. Being an excellent communicator is a given for that role and you will bring in a forward thinking mindset, an innovative approach and bags of enthusiasm to a well-established, fun and ethical recruitment business.
You will be given autonomy and responsibility for your own workload without the pressure of being micro managed (they are all sensible grown-ups!), so a bucket of self-motivation and drive is key. You will not be afraid to go the extra mile in order to contribute to the company's success and will genuinely embrace their sector and values.
Key skills & responsibilities:
* Devising the marketing strategy to support the business plan
* Brand guardian: developing and ensure the consistency of their brand
* Developing PR opportunities and relevant industry contacts
* Working with key partners and media to set up mutually beneficial relationships
* Managing and promoting the company's digital presence
* Overseeing internal and external events such as seminars, networking events, forums, exhibitions, and conferences
* Keeping abreast of the developments in digital marketing and making recommendations as appropriate
* Able to use: Adobe Creative Suite, Survey Monkey, Wordpress, social media, Eventbrite, and Google Analytics amongst others
So if you have solid experience in marketing and want to work for a fun, award-winning recruitment business that is committed to do good, do send us your CV ASAP!
Please understand that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to contact each candidate. Please bear with us while your application is considered - good luck!