This award winning interdisciplinary creative agency that prides itself on producing unique, bespoke and impacting solutions for a wide-ranging client base, are looking for a Project Manager with knowledge around managing project logistics and delivery. This is an exciting time and opportunity to join an energetic and successful creative design agency, to be part of a small but fast paced and hands-on team.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- Effectively managing critical paths; project milestones, financial forecasting and briefing of creatives
- Managing client projects and relationships, continuing existing relationships and assisting in the development of new ones, working closely with your Senior Project Manager to nurture client partnerships
- Ensuring all deliverables are cost effective and to the highest quality
- Working across multi- discipline projects spanning retail, packaging and brand experiences, you will be knowledgeable, proactive and focused on the quality delivery of projects
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Knowledge and experience as a Project Manager in a similar, integrated environment
- Experience working with retail and international markets is beneficial but not mandatory
- You will be a natural problem solver, knowing how to communicate effectively between various design team members, clients, and suppliers to ensure quality delivery
- Excellent time management, organization and co-ordination
- You will know how to work well in a small team and understand the ethos of wearing many hats
- This agency are culture driven and look for like-minded, humble and driven employees.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk now to be considered for this opportunity!