Client Services Manager
A boutique design agency specialising in retail interiors, situated in East London, are looking for an accomplished Client Manager/ Director to join the team and take ownership across client services and communications in this exciting phrase of growth. This agency have developed a competitive reputation in the industry, servicing luxury clients creating bespoke flagship stores through to pop up's. This Client Manager/ Director will join a successful team and work to develop the client service arm, working to maintain existing client relationships whilst simultaneously developing new ones.
What will this role include?
- Client Communications is the forefront of this role - concentrate on delivering first class client service, ensuring briefs are thoroughly received and effectively relayed to the team, WIP's are in place and all lines of communication between the agency and client are clear
- New Business - Whilst this agency has dedicated clients, you will also be responsible for developing new relationships and working to form concrete partnerships
- Whilst the design team take ownership of all project management, you will expected to take an overview of projects to ensure everything is running smoothly and is within means of the agency from a business perspective
What type of person will exceed in this role?
- A Client Service/ Account Management pro with a proven track record of maintaining and strategically growing accounts, from a similar retail/ interiors led environment
- A communicative person with the ability to take ownership of client accounts, knowing how best to maintain relationships
- Someone with a natural business acumen, who can apply this to the agency and offer support during the pitch process and in securing new business
- A team player! This agency are small in size but big in reputation, so someone who appreciates the culture of wearing many hats and is non- precious
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register for this incredible opportunity.