Commercial Audiences Manager - leading consumer publisher
Commercial Audiences Manager - Award winning Consumer Publisher - £35k basic plus bonus
Do you have 12 months commercial media sales and/or Ad Ops experience?
Do you have a good understanding of audience data and analytics?
Interested in a role which bridges the gap between the commercial sales teams and the audience insight/analytics teams?
If so please read on.....
An award winning consumer publisher with a supportive and rewarding culture and some of the leading talent in the marketplace, seeks a Commercial Audiences Manager. As Commercial Audiences Manager you will be joining a large, cohesive and invaluable department which provides audience insight and analytics which is then used by the commercial teams to win new campaigns and report on existing ones.
The Role of Commercial Audiences Manager
Audience insight is proving to be critical in helping commercial teams to win business. Sitting in the audience insight and analytics division you will work closely with all commercial departments, using your experience to analyse and translate data into compelling audience insight which can then be used to support a commercial argument.
You will also take a proactive approach to undercover and translate new trends and audience insight to help the commercial teams build new arguments.
Requirements for the Commercial Audiences Manager position
- 12 months experience working in digital media, either for a media owner, agency or technology provider.
- Specific experience working with data management platforms is preferred.
- Experience of pre-sales, or developing compelling sales propositions, preferably involving the use of rich behavioural / 1st party data.
- The ability to manage complex projects from inception to execution.
- Intellectual Ability - Is bright and intelligent. Deals with concepts and complexity comfortably. Described as intellectually sharp, capable and agile.
- Organisation & Management - Good planner and organiser. Assumes responsibility and understands when there are peaks and troughs in workload. Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of projects/tasks. Organises work and resources to meet deadlines. Uses initiative to step in where necessary. Measures performance against goals and evaluates results.
- Interpersonal Savvy -Relates well to all kinds of people within and outside the company. Builds rapport easily. Builds constructive and effective relationships. Uses diplomacy and tact. Can diffuse high tension situations comfortably.
- Building Relationships - Builds long term partnerships. Listens well and responds appropriately. Is sensitive to stakeholder needs and concerns. Trades off short term costs for the benefit of long term relationships. Puts self in others’ shoes.
If you think that you could be Commercial Audiences Manager that this consumer publisher is looking for, please send Media IQ your CV and we will be in touch.