Data Quality Manager- Salesforce Exp.
We are looking for a Data Quality Manager to take responsibility for our clients data strategy. Based in EC1, our client is a leader in specialist business information and intelligence. This is a 4 day a week role.
This is a new opportunity and is of pivotal importance to the business. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in database management and lead nurturing and analysis. You will also conduct complex data analysis and create naming conventions that boost our efficiency and focus and inform our strategy.
* Data strategy and growth
* Data quality control, regulations and policy
* Database management, maintenance and performance
* Data auditing, assessment and analysis
* Create and deliver the data strategy for the company
* Puts in place systems for data auditing, assessment and analysis to improve data integrity and drive business performance
* Manage a team in charge of improving, maintaining and growing the database
* Set up reporting to track data health and performance
* Works closely with sales & marketing to ensure database is compliant and data is fit for purpose
* Applies standards and checks to ensure data integrity at point of capture
* Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
* Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
* Actively seeks solutions to improve the database and its performance, including strategic reactivation campaigns
* Monitor and maintain data quality within the database
* Works with key stakeholders to establish data usage frequency to determine optimum levels to maximise engagement and minimise attrition
* Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
* Engages with stakeholders from across the business to ensure the strategy, structure and service provided by the data team reflect the business's needs
* Experienced user of salesforce
* Experience in supporting a CRM and corroborating data from multiple sources
* Understanding of data protection rules and regulations and data loss prevention
* Experience in data cleaning
* Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
* Proficient in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
* Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
* Technically capable but with excellent communications skills, along with the desire to improve processes.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.