Digital Producer, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
We have an exceptional opportunity at this digital agency who are producing great work at the moment. Being a part of this agency as Digital Producer, you’ll be working a huge range of campaigns with various clients.
The Digital Producer who joins the team will need to be a UX / Customer Experience Optimisation (CXO) expert. This Digital Producer will work closely with analytical, UX and creative teams. You’ll be responsible for producing SoWs, budget estimates and critical paths and ensuring that projects are delivered to a high standard – all while assiduously tracking and reporting on time and using this data to improve future estimates.
This Digital Producer will be adept at managing clients and will be highly organised and capable of managing several projects/processes at once. They will take initiative, prioritise and manage their own workload.
Are you a Digital Producer with great UX / CXO experience? This agency pride themselves on the quality of their work, and they’re looking for a top Digital Producer.
As Digital Producer you’ll be working on the following:
• Work closely with the client and agency teams to identify project requirements
• Develop Statements of Work documentation, project timings and costs
• Create project plans using resource information, and managing projects based on this
• Own the delivery of work from end-to-end from briefing, creative, execution and evaluation – to agreed brief, scope, timings and budget
Sound like your kind of Digital Producer?
The Digital Producer who joins this team will be described by the following:
• 4-5+ years previous project/delivery management experience in an agency environment on website design or Conversion Rate Optimisation programmes.
• Training in Agile methodology or experience of retail clients is highly desirable.
• Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
• Experience in managing large clients with regular contact up to Senior Marketing Manager and ensuring their needs and requirements are managed on time and on budget.
• Negotiating priorities so that client deliverables are met across all projects and all stakeholders are kept informed.
• An outstanding eye for detail and ability to prioritise ruthlessly.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Able to think proactively with a curiosity for business and commerce.
Sound like your kind of Digital Producer role?
Please get in touch quoting AP746 as soon as possible regarding this Digital Producer role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com