This is a great opportunity to start operating at manager level and really increase your skills and knowledge of PPC / Biddable within a small digital media agency.
The Company is a fast growing and dynamic digital media agency run by an experienced management team, who have a passion for digital communications.
Working alongside their Search Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, optimisation & growth of their clients’ PPC campaigns, as well as YouTube & Social campaigns.
• Working across various biddable media channels, including Paid Search, Google Display Network, YouTube & Social platforms.
• Manage and help define clients’ PPC budgets effectively
• Ensure campaigns deliver & exceed clients’ onjectives
• You will also be exposed to affiliate and display teams to ensure an integrated service to their clients
• You will also be integral to helping build the biddable team into a thriving business unit
The ideal candidate will be offered a unique opportunity to progress their career in the media industry at a proudly independent agency.
• Someone with a genuine passion for digital and data with at least 12 months biddable media experience
• Great numeracy skills, who is proficient on Excel
• Excellent organisational skills, who can work towards tight deadlines and as well as strong communication skills, able to work with a variety of people and different levels
• Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial spirit & curiosity for all things digital
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.