Paid Social Media Account Manager
Paid Social remit based at a Global company who are at the cutting edge of all things relating to Social media and technology! The ideal candidate will have experience in a Paid Social Media role at an agency, major social media advertiser or technology company.
Global company at the cutting edge of all things relating to Social media and technology, which both empowers it and brings it together.
Working with both clients direct and agencies they effectively cover any advertisers wishing to deliver effective communications marketing via any area of social media and related content delivery channels.
A cool company set up and absolutely not a big corporate entity. They take their passion for technology and social seriously as well as their passion for enjoying life and having fun in the work environment.
The London offices are home to around 150 people and growing. A serious player in the social media technology sector, doing very well, and looking to hire.
As a Paid Media Analyst you will ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the company experience.
• Be responsible for providing customer platform support (focused within the Paid module) and managing client adoption through platform
• Day-to-day contact for technical needs related to improving adoption of the company’s platform
• Provide subject matter expertise and field on going platform related questions, best practices and usage
• Take personal accountability for workload and ability to work across multiple projects
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Paid Social Media role at an agency, major social media advertiser or technology company
• Use of social or digital analysis/engagement tools.
• Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team. Well organised and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay
• Able to ensure that you are always up to date on platform use, best practices and functionality
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.