Senior Research Executive (Loyalty)
Senior Research Executive (Loyalty) - Leading Agency! Based in Geneva, Switzerland! Competitive £
Are you a Research Executive or looking to move abroad? Or perhaps you already live in Switzerland and are looking to expand on your skills in loyalty research. Our client is one of the world's top market research agencies and this is a fantastic opportunity to join their team in Geneva, just one of their many offices around the world. With a global presence and hundreds of brands, this is a great opportunity to work closely with top clients on key projects.
- Project management - manage the end-to-end delivery of large multi-country programs which cover various methodologies within the areas of loyalty.
- Review of research inputs - questionnaire, brand lists, stimulus material for field suitability
- Fieldwork management/coordination, including managing suppliers and conducting briefings
- Support on data processing process, design and implementation of data checking protocols
- Problem solving in a timely manner
- Drive efficiencies, working with Client Service Director on process management.
- Relationship management with stakeholders internal and external, as well as offshored partners
- Quality management ensuring quality procedures
- Management of the proposal process and preparation of project budgets
- Financial management and control of projects
- Regular review of project budgets and performance against budget
- Preparation of large, complex costs to feed into Loyalty proposals
- Active management of project budget
- 4-6 years' experience in market research project management at a well-known full service research agency
- Educated to degree level, MA preferred, ideally in Market Research or a related business discipline
- Previous customer/loyalty research or brand research experience would be an advantage
- Expertise on all data collection methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate passion, drive and enthusiasm to move the business forward
- Excellent knowledge of Word, excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent written and spoken English
- International exposure
- Open minded, curious, dynamic, enthusiastic, with an ability to work well under pressure
To be considered for this SRE role please click apply now. This is a chance to join a really strong globally recognised agency in a dynamic and challenging work environment, with good long term career progression opportunities.
Please note that only candidates with the relevant requirements and the right to work in the EU will be considered for this role.