Senior Social Strategist - Integrated Agency
Human behaviour should be at the core of all creative agencies. This one puts 'brains' at the forefront of everything they do, they love figuring out what makes consumers tick and how they build relationships with brands - and of course they have a bit of fun along the way.
- A solid Senior Strategist
- Hands-on social strategic planning skills
- Previous line / team management essential
- Experience in brand protection and defining bespoke social damage limitation processes
- Proven experience taking client problems from ideation through to development and implementation
- Expertise in setting KPI's, measuring social activity, campaign reporting and evaluation
Reporting into the Planning Director, you'll be responsible for the social media strategic vision for the agency. You'll be the strategic lead on all social media development, working closely with brand planning and creative as well as third party agencies to deliver fully integrated brand strategies. You will manage and mentor the Social Insight Executive, overseeing all social media output and nurturing team development.
It's an opportunity to own social strategy in one of the best respected customer engagement agencies in London.
Think you're the person for the job? Drop Lisa an email with your CV via the Apply button.