Client Service Executive
Are you working for a full service agency or panel provider and want to make the transition to mobile research, the fastest growing and most innovative area?
We are looking for someone to work for a leading research agency in the mobile space. They have offices in London Singapore and the states. The draw of the role is the way the company conducts their research. Their methodologies and tools are some of the best in the business with a host of blue chip businesses, media agencies and advertising agencies coming to them for their services and expertise. So far they have done work in nearly 100 countries delivering over 35 million studies. It is an opportunity to work in a growing and innovative sector and learn about an ever profitable sector.
You'll become a key member of the team in a short space of time, running projects, implementing solutions for clients from project sign off to delivery. You'll also become an expert, advising clients and the business development team on methodologies and solutions and assisting with survey design. In the later stages you will analyse the results and help with final deliverables and ensure quality. It is an incredibly hands on role and a real opportunity to learn.
Core skills required
- 1-3 years' experience working in a client facing, project management role, within the market research industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of different research methodologies.
- Interest and understanding of advertising performance.
- A self-starter, with initiative and ability to take responsibility for personal workload.
- Willingness to take ownership of operational issues and ensure appropriate solutions are deployed.
If you are looking to work in a growing area in a company willing to invest significant time and energy into training and growing you as an individual then apply below