PR Account Director - international Consumer Tech agency!
Are you a Senior Account Manager or Account Director struggling to get your voice heard is a large agency? Are you looking for a change of scenery, something smaller, something dynamic, with the room to bring all your exciting ideas to the table? Why not make the move into this exciting, close-knit team and have your ideas heard - we know they are great!
This fun and creative team are looking for a confident AD with a consumer tech and lifestyle background to join them. You will be working with a great range of start-ups and established brands, both in the UK and internationally, so experience working with clients in both Europe and the US would be highly beneficial.
You will be joining a young and vibrant team, with the opportunity to really showcase your creativity and insight. If you are looking for an environment that gives everyone the opportunity to get involved and contribute, then this is the perfect team for you.
To be successful, you will need to have strong experience in harnessing and setting the news agenda both in the UK and internationally.
And if you thought that wasn't enough, how about the opportunity to travel internationally, especially to the US and Scandinavia!
What you'll be doing:
- You will mentor, coach and support junior team members
- Ascertain your client needs and communicate these to the tech, business and lifestyle teams
- You will be getting your hands dirty and pitching in with the team, as well as providing account direction and team management
- Actively lead potential clients and new business pitches
- Client servicing and planning, including management of client expectations
What you have done:
- A real passion and interest in consumer tech as well as an understanding of business and lifestyle PR is essential for this position
- You will need to be able to react quickly and creatively to breaking news on behalf of your clients
- You will be confident in fronting accounts and giving strategic advice to clients
- You must have strong team management experience, and be comfortable performing reviews and giving constructive feedback
- Comfortable with handling new business and onboarding clients
- A minimum of 5 years' experience is required for this role, as well as a proven background in running consumer and B2B campaigns
Does this sound like you? Are you keen for a new challenge? Then don't wait, apply now!