An exciting new opportunity for a Content Manager to join a leading company in the gaming industry to be responsible for the managing of games, both in-house built and 3rd party provided, in the release stage of their development cycle.
- Maintaining of the game roadmaps for the next 2 quarters and provision of those roadmap for the different jurisdictions, working with the in-house game studio and external 3rd party studios on the timeframes for games being ready
- Analysis of game performance and then the distribution of a clean version of that data to game supply partners on a fortnightly/monthly basis
- Enabling of games for specific partners via requests to the development team and then use of the in-house tools to add the game to the Content Management System to then tailor the settings of the game for display on the websites/mobile apps
- Adding the games to the client QA sites or production sites in hidden test areas for in-house CRM teams or our clients CRM teams to have access to trial games before they release games using the same Content Management System
- Production of game information documents for all new games built in-house (around 20 per year) to then be uploaded to a Game Marketing Library for access by the clients or in-house CRM team
- Uploading or working with the design team to upload Game Marketing images and assets to the Game Marketing Library
- Working with the design team to have produced or produce game tiles to advertise and then allow the launch of games on the website and apps
- Ability to prioritize and manage concurrent tasks.
- Innovative, creative, and problem-solving mentality.
- Strong aptitude for managing their own work to completion.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Must be well organized and self-motivated, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to articulate ideas and concepts effectively both to other staff members and partners.
- A love of playing games and interacting with content.
Experience working in a content management based role, for websites or mobile apps.
- Experience working in a web based company and understanding the workflows that their role fits within to allow delivery of best in class websites and apps.
- Experience working with different Content Management Systems for distribution online.
- Experience with data analysis of content performance to then make decisions or suggest prioritization and content layout, this would include a strong Excel background to allow managing of data analysis and then communicating data to the business and clients.
- Good communicator, to work with the marketing CRM team and clients on launch of new content to sites.
- Have an understanding of HTML, CSS or at least understand the basics of website structure
- High attention to detail, for example to spot errors in game configuration by the dev team against the configuration requested.