Senior Research Executive
Senior Research Executive - Leading Agency! Based in the city of Geneva, Switzerland! Competitive £
We're looking for Research Executives who have an interest in delivering FMCG expertise in a growing environment, servicing some of the most prominent international clients.
Our client is a global leader in survey-based market research, focussing on five areas of specialty - advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty and media. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team in Geneva, just one of their many offices around the world. With a global presence and hundreds of brands.
* Translate the client's briefing into meaningful proposal/project specs
* Request/submit/calculate project costs from internal and external suppliers
* Manage research projects across a range of client products and/or categories
* Design standard and complex questionnaires in order to generate insightful data
* Translate study results into simple but actionable summaries
* Management of an outstanding client relationship on a day-to-day basis
- Must be an experienced Research Executive with a minimum of 2 years' hands-on experience in market research institutes
- BA / MA degree, ideally in Market Research
- Strong market analysis skills, ideally in FMCG environment
- Knowledge of the research process and different types of methodologies
- Experience of multi-country projects
- Strong attention to detail, with a project management orientation
- Ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to deliver outstanding client support
- International mind-set, team spirit and multicultural orientation
- Open minded, curious, dynamic, enthusiastic
To be considered for this SRE role please click apply now. This is a chance to join a globally recognised agency in a dynamic and challenging work environment, with good long term career progression opportunities.
Please note that only candidates with the relevant requirements and the right to work in the EU will be considered for this role.