Social Media Community Manager - Consumer Brands
Job Title: Social Media Community Manager - Consumer Brands
Location: Central London
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working, core office hours of 10am to 4pm, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, voluntary scheme for staff, office dog
About The Agency
My client has a great opportunity for a talented social media strategist to join their innovative team as Community Manager. They are a leading, multi award winning integrated creative engagement agency, offering a variety of creative services, and working with tier 1 brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Media. They have built up longstanding and trusted relationships with the likes of Dove, Sony, Tampax and Mondelez. This rapidly growing, creative engagement agency is in a period of transition, winning numerous large media accounts. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful work for their clients across Social Media, Video (in house production team), Digital Marketing and Media. As an agency they have a friendly, social team and boast excellent staff retention rates.
About the Community Manager role
As the new Community Manager, you will join this team of highly ambitious, creative young professionals. You will be required to work across multiple projects at once, gaining great experience managing innovative campaigns for leading consumer brands!
Key Responsibilities for the Community Manager:
* Managing communities across social media platforms for your clients
* Reaching out to key influencers
* Working closely with the account teams to plan and implement strategy
* Creating visual assets for social channels and briefing creative
* Evaluating campaign performance and presenting reports
* Working on strategic pitches for existing clients, as well as social media proposals for new clients
If you are currently in a social media focussed role, this could be the ideal next step in your career. You can make a tangible difference to the agency's ongoing success, as they look to cement their place in the market as social engagement thought leaders!
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Community Manager:
* True passion for social media, and a strategic approach to all social platforms
* Creativity and an eye for design
* Strong analytical ability
* Thorough understanding of how to drive marketing strategy against KPIs
* Entrepreneurial, and a self-starter
The Community Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including bonus scheme, flexi-working and healthcare cash plan.
For more information about the Community Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Reuben Sinclair specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.