Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Job Title: Account Director - Tech B2B PR
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £60,000 depending on experience plus 28 days holiday, £200 professional development allowance, free meals & drinks, private healthcare, flexible working, sabbaticals, birthday off
About The PR Agency
My client has a hugely exciting opening for a talented Account Director to join their multi-award winning team. They are a hugely creative, fully integrated PR, content and social agency, located in an open plan modern 'warehouse style' office in the heart of London.
They are a diverse team of around 60 in the London office and also have wholly owned offices in USA, as well as being part of an international group of leading marketing communications agencies.
As an agency they have B2B, Consumer and Content teams which all work in tandem without any internal silos. The agency have an enviable portfolio of exciting clients, both global brands and innovative start-ups including brands similar to: Amazon, StubHub, Virgin Media and Shazam.
They have a hugely engaging, 'buzzy' atmosphere and have a great approach to employee benefits and professional development. This has seen the agency named as a Sunday Times best company to work for in their category for successive years.
About The B2B Account Director Role
The new Account Director will join the dynamic tech team, taking the lead on 3 main tech accounts and becoming an integral member of the agency.
Key Responsibilities for Account Director:
* Develop and manage creative consumer focussed campaigns and PR plans linked to clients business objectives
* Pitch for new business alongside the senior management team
* Lead and mentor a team of high calibre juniors
* Maintain excellent relationships with media and stakeholders
* Use your knowledge of social and content to ensure all campaigns are fully integrated
You'll be a talented Account Director, or a Strong Senior Account Manager looking to step up. You'll be able to think creatively and strategically, with a flair for tech PR
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* A strong desire to deliver exceptional integrated campaigns
* Second to none contacts and ability to build strong relationships
* Tenacious, proactive and creative
* Strong instinct for leadership and management
* Ambitious and hungry to help grow the agency's offering
* Hungry to win new business and able to spot opportunities
The Account Director will receive a salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience in addition to performance bonuses and flexible benefits package worth over £2,000
For more information about the Account Director role or to discuss any of our other vacancies send your CV now to Callum Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1214
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.