PR Account Executive
PR Account Executive (PR & Marketing Agency)
A digital savvy PR Account Executive is needed to join one of the UK's most respected high tech PR agencies. Based out of arguably the coolest office in North London, (just a 10 minutes' walk from High Barnet tube station), expect to progress your career working on exciting campaigns for amazing clients in the technology sector.
With offices in London, Europe, APAC and the US, this highly experienced team supports global IT companies with their PR and marketing strategies. Working out of a beautifully converted factory they have the contacts, creativity and expertise to get (and keep) clients in the top national and trade publications, as well as TV and radio. This is an ideal role for a seasoned PR Account Executive, Graduate or a reliable individual who can think “out of the box” and is looking for a challenging, interesting role.
Joining as the digital savvy PR Account Executive you will come up with creative angles to get clients not only into the trade press, but also into online media, blogs, TV, radio and the national newspapers. Whether you are managing the publicity of 2 major exhibitions; supporting account managers; assisting with press releases; arranging interviews, press events, roundtable discussions or identifying speakers you will do everything necessary to drive recognition and engagement.
To qualify... You should be a PR Account Executive / Communications Executive / Digital Account Executive / Digital Marketing Exec / Social Media Executive / Junior PR Account Manager or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Excellent writing skills, you are able to create compelling copy for a wide variety of audiences;
- Ideally some prior experience as a PR Account Exec (or if you are a digitally savvy grad and passionate about PR then we would be happy to hear from you);
- Working knowledge of the media or public relations industries;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple work streams;
- A self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team;
- Creativity – you should not be afraid to run with an idea;
- A passion for technology;
- A ‘can-do' attitude – you can make things happen!
Joining a team of talented, passionate and enthusiastic agency professionals the PR Account Exec can expect long term career progression, a fun team environment, excellent work life balance, social nights out, events and plenty more! Get in touch...
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...