Senior Marketing Specialist (1 year contract)
Senior Marketing Specialist - Stockholm or Copenhagen - €55-60K per year (1 year Contract)
My client is an enterprise software and information solutions provider for professional services firms and government contractors. Headquartered in the US, they have offices across the globe.
I have a maternity cover opportunity that can be based out of either Stockholm or Copenhagen and is looking to pay the equivalent of up to €60K per annum.
This exciting maternity-cover marketing role will be based from either our Copenhagen or Stockholm offices and will be pivotal for the brand's Nordics business to drive enquiries and pipeline from integrated marketing activities.
You will be covering the full spectrum of the B2B marketing mix. We are looking for an energetic self-starter seeking to make a mark and deliver creative marketing campaigns and events which will create engagements and drive responses from our target audience(s). You will need to be fluent in English as well as either Danish or Swedish.
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate responses from prospective and existing clients
- Undertake market analysis and create data lists for campaign targeting
- Manage content marketing strategy - curate content from throughout the business, and generate new content as necessary to support campaign execution and inbound marketing
- Plan, manage and execute a calendar of events for the region
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to deliver integrated, multi-channel campaigns
- Liaise with internal telemarketing team for campaign follow up and qualification
- CRM: liaise with internal Salesforce and Marketing Operations team to manage the Nordics marketing data universe; keeping customer contact details accurate and up to date, and qualify and administer leads generated by Marketing in a timely manner
- Support the EMEA Marketing Director on other ad hoc marketing projects as required.
Please ONLY apply
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in B2B marketing (Ideally software)
- Fluent speaking language skills of English and either Swedish or Danish
- Experience within, or knowledge of, the professional services industry (particularly Legal, Engineering or Consulting services)
- A University degree (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Marketing automation experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Strong creativity and excellent copy writing skills
- The ability to work accurately under pressure
- Administration skills
- A positive demeanour and a 'can do attitude'
- A high degree of literacy
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply for the Senior Marketing Specialist (Stockholm or Copenhagen) position, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com