Following an awesome 2016, this London agency needs a proven DM/CRM Account Manager to work on a flagship account.
During a transformative 2016, this London agency has won a host of new clients and pushed towards the top of their field. The agency has a proven ability to combine data-led strategic thinking with beautiful creative and as a result have been able to attract both blue chip clients and outstanding talent.
A truly collaborative agency, this company values the input of every employee but also remembers that there is a life outside the office. A positive, supportive culture is demonstrated by the agency's ability to develop their people and help them to acquire a rounded skill set.
Such a successful 2016 has meant that this agency now needs to grow their account handling team. They are therefore working with The Great & The Good to find an Account Manager to join their Central London office.
This role will be on a flagship account and working into a huge talented Business Director who loves to help the team advance. As Account Manager, you will be leading projects on a day to day basis and will therefore have the opportunity to:
- Work on fully integrated campaigns - advertising, direct, digital, etc
- Partner with contacts at FTSE 100 clients who value the agency's input
- Manage timing and budgeting for innovative campaigns
- Show your strategic thinking and have a voice in the team
- Mentor junior colleagues
Although offering an integrated background, it is crucial that the successful Account Manager has a solid grounding in DM/CRM.
Having already cut your teeth in an agency and made it to Account Manager level, you will also have shown your ability to:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be the voice of the client in the agency and vice versa
- Translate client objectives into tight internal briefs
- Interrogate the client's requirements
- Keep projects on time and budget
This is a great time to be joining an agency which is really on the up. For more information about this role, please therefore contact Grace Nunnery at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.