Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Executive - FS
This is a superb opportunity to work for a top FTSE rated Investment Company in their Funds and Intermediary Marketing Team.
Highly prestigious, established wealth Management Company who manage a wide portfolio of discretionary funds including green and ethical investments. They offer a fantastic environment to work in with lots of autonomy and great benefits. This company would offer great experience and huge kudos to your career and CV.
They're looking for a Senior Marketing Executive (who's ready for a marketing manager position). It will be your responsibility to support the day to day creation of engaging marketing activity that drives sales, brand awareness and customer loyalty and retention. You will help build the identity and reputation in the intermediary market.
- Plan and delivery marketing campaigns using full range of digital and offline marketing mix (including e-comms, digital advertising, promotions, events, webinars, literature, direct mailers to a range of intermediaries.
- Support the promotion of ethical investment arm, delivering marketing activities on client retention and identifying areas of opportunity.
- Be responsible for organising and promoting Investor events, including coordinating provision of materials
- Support highly respected 'advisor' blog, sourcing topical and relevant content.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- To track and report on effectiveness of each campaign.
Candidates should be educated to degree level and have at least three years' experience in a marketing role within financial services. Critical is your marketing communications experience to IFA's/Intermediaries. Ideally you will also have a good understanding of Investment - DFM, Wealth management or private banking.
I'm looking for a clever marketer - someone who has a proven background in producing and delivering effective integrated campaigns through print and online, including events and social media. You will need to be an excellent communicator both written and verbally, have confidence to deal with senior colleagues and be credible with suppliers, investment managers and partners.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading firm in Investment and Wealth Management. 'Apply now.'