Author Engagement Manager
A leading publisher of books and digital products for the technology market, is recruiting for an Author Engagement Manager. This is a rewarding and challenging role, working across the business at a senior level, with a high degree of autonomy and with the opportunity to make a significant impact. This is a permanent role based in their Birmingham head office. Flexible working patterns will be considered.
- Develop an author engagement strategy for to create a strong author brand
- Help increase authorship and support the commissioning to grow content share
- Manage and enhance the database of authors and potential authors
- Build a pipeline of potential new authors through targeted search, outbound, and inbound lead generation programs
- Develop and implement a program to enhance existing author relationships
- Creatively experiment with new approaches to attracting and working with authors
Experience / skills required:
- Experience developing and implementing customer retention programs is essential
- Extensive marketing experience is essential for this role
- You will ideally have a background in product marketing in publishing or content/media industries
- Ability to be calm under pressure, good interpersonal skills, and a team player
- A flexible and creative approach is essential
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.