Digital Account Manager - Content Marketing & Native
Sales Account Manager - Content Marketing & Native Distribution
£30-35k plus commission
This role represents an exciting opportunity for an individual to join an ambitious and growing digital sales team, working across a defined agency patch, currently supported by the Sales Director and Account Manager.
The primary elements of the role include selling the proposition, managing key accounts and improving service and quality of the company across established media agencies. You will be a proactive, bright and motivated individual, with a strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile. As a face of the company, you will be prominent in positioning this business as a leader in content distribution, and service within the industry.
Friendly and hard-working team with a native product offering like no other. This is a rare opportunity to join a business that has a unique proposition undergoing expansion and in turn is being well received.
Launched in 2010, this leader in content marketing and native distribution provides a programmatic native demand-side platform to agencies and clients, offering end-to-end solutions for marketers to understand brands content, provide content insights, manage distribution and dynamically feed the best content into the most effective native format.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Creating new business opportunities within UK agency patches. This requires this digital sales person to proactively expand on existing agency relationships by identifying new opportunities and building new connections.
- Working with the Sales Director and Account Manager in responding to briefs, from both the media planning/buying teams as well as trading desk and content creation arms.
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with clients and act as a key point of contact for agency
- Working on proactive proposals with the additional AM, to inspire client teams
- Working to educate all core agency teams on native advertising and content distribution, and evangelising this space
- Responsible for keeping sales materials up to date
- A natural at consultative selling. We are not looking for your typical sales person - we are looking for someone who is clever and knowledgeable, and will use that knowledge to educate and provide recommendations to our clients.
- Key agency contacts, preferably across DAN and Mediacom
- A personable, outgoing individual, who enjoys building relationships and is keen to socialize and network with clients and partners
- Someone who is keen to learn and progress, and is invested in their career
- An individual who enjoys being part of a close-knit team
- Numerate in all MS Office packages, including excel and powerpoint. Knowledge of Apple Mac usage is a plus!
- Minimum 2 - 3 years' experience within the digital advertising sales space
- Confident speaker and presenter