Sales Account Manager - North London - Digital Agency -£50K OTE
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER - NORTH LONDON - DIGITAL AGENCY - £50K+ OTE
This is for a super talented digital creative agency specialising in creating visually stunning experiences. They pride themselves in the use of the latest technology and techniques to deliver high quality productions for their clients.
They work with a large variety of global clients from health, technology, bluechip, charity, fashion, food and drink based around the world.
This digital creative agency has a purpose-built production, post, broadcast, VFX facilities and in-house development team in north London where everything is created in-house.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales driven individual to join a growing team. You would need to have previous sales experience and drive for best in practice and a have a strong can do attitude which is essential for the role. The right person will be able to attend their North London office each day with a willingness to travel within the UK and across the world where required. A full UK Driving license is required as is a valid passport.
You will be working closely with technology based companies within the IT Sector and looking at greater opportunities to obtain and deliver new projects whilst having the desire to learn and strive to be the best in your area.
Reporting directly into the management team, you will be responsible for;
- Looking for new opportunities within the digital creative space in order to assist the agency in its growth as a leading digital creative agency.
- Liaise with the creative team in order to ensure delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Maintenance and growth of the existing customer base for their online publications
- Booking, setup and management of client campaigns in the digital space
- Communicate with Editorial teams across all publications in order to ensure relevant content is created in line with client expectations
- Work closely with management in order to grow and maintain profitability within the targeted areas
- Present weekly sales updates to the management team, showing growth and projected numbers.
- Plan, execute and follow up on sales trips in order to grow and maintain the existing customer base, this will include US, Germany and ASIA where required.
- Previous sales / account management experience essential
- Knowledge of technology (PC Market) preferred but not essential
- Proven track record in growth and maintenance of client base
- Ability to work well on their own as well as in a team
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages - Windows and Office
- Full UK Driving license
- Valid passport
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525