Marketing Automation Manager
My client, a specialist B2B Markerting agency based in South Buckinghamshire is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to supervise the use of Marketing Automation system, create best practice guidelines and will analyse and communicate results.
You will also contribute towards the agency's approach to Marketing Automation and ensure opportunities for using automation are optimised across all client businesses
- Providing strategic Marketing Automation strategy for clients, working hands on with Eloqua and Marketo and Hubspot
- give recommendations on how to ensure campaigns are correctly targeted in order to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Consistently measure and evaluate the success of targeted campaigns across multiple channels using Eloqua
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of e-marketing campaigns
- Use their understanding of Marketing Automation tools, e.g. Eloqua/Marketo to produce a strategic product roadmap to improve campaign
- Use Google Analytics to measure website traffic and manipulate behavioural data to improve future communications
- Leverage multiple sales/marketing data sources and data analysis tools to manage data mining and extraction for the analysis of marketing campaigns and sales pipeline.
- Advising marketing teams on automation process to develop more sophisticated campaigns
- Suggesting innovative automation solutions to achieve desired outcomes
- Creating best practice guidelines to ensure effectiveness of campaigns
- A strong project mind-set with experience in Marketing Automation/Analytics
- An understanding of Marketing Automation tools and CRM systems (Eloqua/Marketo/Salesforce)
- Strong analytical, numerical and logical reasoning skills
- Experience in e-marketing campaigns, such as: email, web and social media
- Outgoing attitude, someone who thrives on presenting to clients
- Media, Advertising, Creative Agency background ideal
- Experience within digital, technology or marketing essential