Interim Marketing Manager - Tech
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Marketing Manager to join a Technology company based in Hammersmith, London.
This person will be instrumental in the initial launch and development of a new global marketing strategy that will take business to new heights. This will include developing the multi-channel lead generation capabilities to raise brand awareness and reinforce leadership internationally, the delivery of new corporate and sales collateral as well as the introduction of customer and community development marketing programme to increase customer satisfaction and stickiness.
This temporary role is available on a full time with an initial 3 month contract term.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help devise and execute creative lead generation communication campaigns - using integrated multi-channel approaches
- Develop and execute global marketing communication programmes aimed at driving customer satisfaction and retention
- Amplify marketing programmes through social media platforms and programmes
- Develop the international marketing database and new systems to maximise market coverage
- Work closely with sales and customer success teams on the development of collateral assets
- Measure and report on the performance of international marketing programme success, and assess against business and marketing goals (ROI and KPIs)
- A track record in sales pipeline creation through lead generation programmes and experience in the development of online communities/social media platforms an advantage
- An excellent copywriter with a quick grasp of message requirements and the creative flair to bring this to life in an engaging and poignant way
- B2B Marketing Experience
- Results-driven and focused on achieving marketing ROI
- 5+ years' marketing communication experience, ideally within the technology sector
- Good overall communicator with a sense of fun and a strong team ethos