Creative Strategist, branding and design agency, Bristol
This Bristol-based branding and packaging design agency is unabashedly brave and fiery. They give London agencies a run for their money with the big, beautiful and brave ideas they deliver for some of the most iconic consumer/FMCG brands. Their pride themselves on a culture based on real relationships, fearlessness and fairness. They do work hard but play even harder, and have a vibrant studio (with a play area) to boast about, so not for the faint-hearted! They are looking for a self-starting, bright and lively Strategist with consumer branding and design experience.
As a hands-on Strategist, you will be client-facing and develop fearless creativity for their clients by providing high-quality creative briefing and project support, ensuring the creative side of the project is developed within the scope of the brief. You will have a background in brand strategy/planning and an excellent grasp of the design process, but most importantly, you will have a detailed, practical knowledge of branding, with a voracious appetite for the latest trends in brand-building.
Strategists are not loners in this agency but real livewires who bring energy to the team and a brief. You will be charismatic, open-minded, down-to-earth and have a gift for communication, both in written and spoken form.
* Attending client project briefings, meetings and research groups/debriefs to act as strategic counsel to the team
* Writing and delivering succinct, focused and inspiring creative briefs for the creative team
* Preparing for and leading strategy workshops and client strategy presentations
* Preparing analysis and structured justification for creative direction on projects
* Writing concept statements, as well as brand positioning and copy for designs
* Delivering pitch work from preparation of credentials, interrogation of pitch briefs, to development of strategic response
* Working with the team to identify/research new markets and generate strategic work to feed into the new business strategy
In return for your fabulous work, you will get great perks including (but not limited to!): annual bonus scheme, generous holiday allocation, training & development opportunities and breakfast on them for the foodies! So if this sounds like the right challenge for you - wait no longer, please send your CV ASAP.
Please understand that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to contact each candidate. Thanks & good luck!