German Speaking Senior Account Manager
A leading London based creative agency are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced German speaking Senior Account Manager. This role will see you working alongside art directors, editors, strategists and account managers, working with a range of top clients across London, Toronto, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong long-term relationships between clients and the team, with a keen understanding of your client's needs
- Managing a wide range of projects from brief to completion - including planning/proposals, organisation, monitoring and communication
- Managing multiple work streams/projects from concept to completion, including briefing, scoping out projects and management of all logistics, through to gaining client approval and delivery
What skills are needed for this role?
- Engaging communication skills, and the ability to build strong relationships between all members of the team
- Fluent in written and verbal German
- Experience using your knowledge and insight to drive creative execution in the completion of projects, developing new client relationships and project opportunities
- Experience at the Senior Account Manager level, with proven experience of delivery of multi channel branding projects autonomously
The ideal candidate will be a willing collaborator and inspiring client service handler, with a strong sense of communication. You will also have a refined commercial sensibility with the ability to drive projects forward whilst creating an enjoyable studio culture.
If you are ready to join a passionate and professional team in an internationally renowned agency, with the above experience and language requirements, please email your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk