This is a unique opportunity to lead operational excellence at the top level, within one of London's most successful marketing agencies.
Our client is a dynamic creative business that is currently enjoying phenomenal growth both in London and globally.
Following an incredible 2016 - including a flurry of pitch wins and uncontested new business successes - the agency now has a wide client base and a headcount tipping a headcount of 100.
The time has come to invite an experienced Ops / Creative Services professional to the senior management team in order to facilitate continued excellence.
As Operations Director you'll be an absolutely key member of the senior management team who are collectively leading the agency. Essentially, your part will be to use your experience to drive operational excellence across the agency, probably by:
- Building a best in class creative services and production department that is able to look after multiple clients and multiple projects across multiple channels (including CRM)
- Developing, tweaking and introducing appropriate resource management systems and processes for the London office. Offering your expertise to global outposts.
- Overseeing expenditure and leading cost analysis
- Ultimately helping everyone in the agency continue to produce the best work they can.
In the region of £80,000 - £100,000 basic salary per annum plus a multitude of benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance and flexible working opportunities
- Pension, season ticket loan and group discounts
- Life insurance, private medical, health insurance, annual health screening, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme etc
- Enhanced parental leave, parental pay, childcare vouchers
- Lively atmosphere - plenty of parties, social, creative days out etc
- Strong top-level career progression opportunities.
We'd very much like to talk to you if you are a senior-level ops / creative services professional currently working within a creative agency environment and overseeing significant workflow.
Let's face it: you're probably one of the most effective people at your current agency and you're probably only considering a move if something exceptional comes along. This really could be it.
Sound interesting? Great. We'd love to hear from you.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.