Senior Project Manager
A leading and experienced creative agency that prides itself on creating valuable interactions are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team as soon as possible. This is an exciting opportunity to experience a senior role within an ambitious agency working with some leading brands.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- Working across client relationships, managing the day to day deliverables of a project and collaborating with various teams
- Managing client projects and relationships, continuing existing relationships and assisting in the development of new ones
- Working closely and alongside the two Senior Directors, you will drive the productivity and efficiency of all current projects
- Provide support across project management and ensure the smooth running of all logistics
- Overseeing budget management, time forecasting and briefing of creatives throughout all existing and new projects
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Knowledge and experience as a Project Manager in a similar integrated, creative environment
- The ability to work within an energetic, friendly and ambitious environment with an adaptable personality
- The ability to communicate effectively between various team member's clients and suppliers to ensure projects run smoothly
- Exceptional time management, organisation and co-ordination
If you are an experienced Project Manager who thrives in small creative environments, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk