Opportunity to develop your marketing career within a successful integrated agency.
Our client is an independent creative agency at the tail-end of a pretty fantastic year. Following this success, the agency would like to invite an Account Executive to join their flagship luxury brand team.
Your first order of the day would be to get to know the brand inside and out. On from that - and with the support of the Account Director - you’ll be tasked with:
- Keeping clients up to date with projects and ongoing work – ranging from print, press, digital and branding
- Writing weekly status updates and contact reports
- Producing estimates and timing plans
- Acting as the hub between the client, creative and planning
As you find your feet, you’ll gain increasing levels of exposure to client management, planning & strategy, and the creative process: all important skills as you work towards Senior Account Executive (and beyond).
To succeed in this role you’ll need to have already gained some marketing experience from an integrated marketing agency, or possibly within an in-house marketing team. In addition, you’ll definitely be able to also demonstrate that you:
- Are tremendously organised
- Possess very good attention to detail
- Understand how to run a project through from start to finish
- Have a natural interest in brands and marketing
Sound interesting? Fantastic. Just send us your CV and we'll take it from there.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.