Rare opening to join one of London's brightest planning and strategy departments.
Our client is a multi-award-winning marketing agency looking after some of the UKs best loved brands. They look after the marketing for a number of household names that span automotive, banking, entertainment, media, alcohol and FMCG.
The Planning & Strategy Department
This agency's strategy and planning department is undeniably one of the very best teams in London. Smart. Passionate. Collaborative.
Under the wing of one of the Planning Directors, you'll definitely develop your 'strategy backbone' and work on key projects for two key brand groups:
- A portfolio of alcohol brands - for which the agency is driving a plethora of innovation, social and content campaigns across the globe
- A global FMCG umbrella - for which the agency is looking after very smart CRM and brand partnership strategies.
In addition, you'll gain solid exposure to the creative process and be able to get involved in the pitch process.
This is a pretty fantastic next step, if you're looking for the opportunity to build your career in planning & strategy, and:
- Have a natural interest in brands and human behaviour
- Already have some marketing experience under your belt - within a creative agency or brand-side
- Enjoy research and crafting insights
- Adore good creative work
- Have a good understanding of (and interest in) social media channels and content marketing
Salary in the region of £25,000 per annum plus:
- A career-development path to help you work your way up to mid-weight planner
- Internal and external training including access to APG events
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fantastic social events from parties and awards to sports squads and away days
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career within one of London's brightest and most respected agencies. If this sounds of interest please do apply immediately. We'd love to consider your application.
Best of luck!
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.