A great PR Manager role at a luxury publishing house who produce exciting titles on food, travel, lifestyle and finance.
PR Manager - Publishing - £25,000-£30,000 - London
One of London's leading luxury and lifestyle publishing houses, with a portfolio of lifestyle, travel and food magazines aimed at city professionals and high net worth individuals.
The PR Manager is an exciting senior role, and involves overseeing PR, marketing, social media, partnership and events as well as distribution and data management.
- Writing and dispatching press releases
- Seeking out press/partnership opportunities
- Managing magazine distribution companies
- Overseeing all social media activity
- Managing and executing events for clients and brands
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 2 years PR/marketing experience
- Experience writing press releases
- Strong contacts in trade/consumer media
- Experience managing and co-ordinating events
- Experience managing budgets
if this PR Manager role sounds like you then please apply now
PR Manager - Publishing - £25,000-£30,000 - Londo
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.