Account Manager / Snr Account Manager - Automotive / Dealership Client
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with good retail or automotive marketing experience to join a tight-knit team at this creative top 30 London ad agency.
Reporting into a very experienced Account Director on the dealership marketing side the account, this Account Manager / Snr Account Manager would be responsible for developing strategy and creative work for the dealership network on this large, very successful, mass-market car brand.
The above-the-line side of the account is also housed in this agency, so you would work alongside the ATL team to translate the brand thinking and creative work into integrated dealership marketing materials across channels such as point of sale, leaflets, digital, local press and radio, etc. through a mixture of template development and offline production.
This role would suit an organised and resourceful Account Manager / Snr Account Manager who enjoys leading their own projects and thrives on using their own initiative.
Account Manager / Snr Account Manager Skills & Experience needed:-
- Minimum 1-2 year's solid agency account handling/project management background
- A good knowledge of or interest in the car market
- Experience of delivering retail or dealership projects to the highest standard – passionate and proactive
- The ability to foster strong working relationships both internally and externally with clients, offering advice and a consultative viewpoint.
- Evidence of working with agency creative and production teams to deliver excellence
- Well-honed communication and organisational skills
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong understanding of digital and print marketing
Account Manager / Snr Account Manager Responsibilities would include:-
- Serving as primary resource for Dealer Marketing projects - delivering responses and solutions to client.
- Working with the client to identify and exploit marketing activities for Dealers on a national and regional basis, then executing campaigns across all media from conception to final delivery and post-campaign evaluation,
- Managing the development and fulfilment of Dealer Marketing assets across quarterly point of sale, advertising templates, assets for BTL usage, campaign guides and other miscellaneous materials.
- Working closely with the media agency to monitor Dealer Marketing, advising on compliancy and applying advertising and corporate guidelines.
- Main point of contact with the Dealer Marketing intranet developers and for the Dealers and other users. Working to ensure that all aspects of this Dealer Marketing tool are adding value to both Dealer network and the client.
If you are an experienced Account Manager or Snr Account Manager looking for a new role, and you'd like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail please get in touch with your latest CV.
We apologise but we cannot always respond to unsuccessful applications.