Senior PR Account Director, brand communications agency
This integrated branding and communications agency, which focus on emerging markets, is now looking for a Senior PR Account Director to join their close-knit team and help them with the expansion of their business. Based in the heart of the City, they are a full service creative agency which means that no two days are ever the same and their eclectic work spans brand strategy and implementation, advertising, media relations and stakeholder engagement across all manner of mediums, from traditional print, digital, and TV to name a few.
A real self-starter, you will use your expertise in media relations, account management/direction, strategic capabilities, new business and client liaison skills to help their clients and the agency push the boundaries of growth even further. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications & PR, you will have exceptional writing skills and an unfailing attention to accuracy. Any previous experience of (or interest in) working with emerging markets would be highly desirable.
Key skills & responsibilities:
- Top-tier internal and external communications experience and delivery
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing at all levels
- A strong understanding of the media and a wide network of business/regional contacts across its broad spectrum
- Strong understanding of the fast-changing media angles, particularly in the international macro-economic arena
- Experience of pitching stories to journalists
- Exceptionally good writing skills
- Ability to develop and help lead multi-channel PR strategies from formulation through to execution
- Experienced using corporate/B2B PR experience to help plan and implement impactful PR campaigns
If you are keen to join an agency that is blazing a trail in their field, and eager to make things happen alongside a fantastically diverse and dynamic set of colleagues, look no further and send us your CV with haste.
Please understand that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to contact each candidate. Please bear with us and good luck!