Digital Project Manager, Ecommerce Operational Improvement, Ret
THE COMPANY & ROLE
Digital Project Manager to work for a leading retailer and consultancy. Due to recent mergers and expansions they now need an experienced Digital PM to be responsible for driving continuous improvement of operational customer Journeys across all channels that support the Ecommerce P&L.
- Responsible to deliver key major change programs for the Ecommerce Business
- Extensive and on-going interface with IT, Vendor Management, Outsourcing suppliers and any technology partner to ensure appropriate business requirements and needs are met.
- Responsible for post launch execution support to ensure the website and transactional journeys are as per design approval & solution build.
- Approval of business change from stakeholders
- Identify and define tangible online business solutions for our client
- Work independently in client facing situations as well as project teams in requirements, design, and development for new and improved processes
- Support in business developments for online growth opportunities
- Act as an SME for both technical and business change process
- Seek and keep abreast of industry trends, for break through thinking to drive future optimisation change for online
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong commercial & operational thinker
- Ability to think critically and strategically
- Able to work well in a reactive environment
- Ability to analyse complex problems and deliver insightful and practical solutions
- Organised, driven and a self-starter
- Great communicator - able to build strong relationships with internal cross functional teams at all levels and external stakeholders
- Experience in delivering significant scale quality, costs and service improvements
- Proven track record in process development
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Key Words: Digital, Ecommerce, Retail, Operations, Process, Check out, Online shopping, Project Manager, Strategy, , Lean, Digital, Ecommerce, Web, Marketing,