Head of Advanced Analytics
The digital performance world is continuously evolving and with that we need to ensure that we're adapting with it!
We're on an exciting journey to take our Data, Insights and Strategy offering to a new level and we need your help to achieve it!
iProspect are looking for a Head of Advanced Analytics to be responsible for leading the agency's rapidly growing team. With overall responsibility for 30 staff, currently spanning three product areas, you will be tasked with driving revenue for iProspect through solving our clients’ business challenges using advanced analytics.
This might mean unlocking growth for a client through structuring data to identify trends and opportunities in their category, setting up a web analytics solutions through Google Analytics 360 or even building, hosting and optimising websites.
- Extensive experience in technical/consultancy/client facing based roles. Agency experience preferred.
- Technical background. Comfortable presenting technical concepts in a simplified, articulate fashion
- Client management experience, comfortable owning a client relationship and ensuring retention
- Substantial sales/new business experience including pitching to advertisers at all seniority levels
- Team leadership skills with demonstrable experience managing a large team
- Hands-on approach having built experience of delivering analytical, technical and creative projects to clients ranging from startups to well-known, global brands.
But... What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to join a 30 strong award-winning specialist team.
- A chance to work on some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Career progression - almost 75% of our roles are filled through internal promotions.
- Access to Dentsu Aegis' training and development programmes, including Step Forward, Boost, Explore4 and iProspect University to name a few.
- Work closely with the World’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products - Tier One partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter.
- Work closely with specialists from other digital and non-digital channels to develop cross channel, multi-media strategies.