Senior Account Handler
The opportunity to join a leading creative agency working alongside globally recognized brands to provide strategy, creative direction and branding services in the luxury and high fashion industry as a Senior Manager. The team requires a confident account handler to join their team with the aim to develop and build relationships with clients of all levels.
Your role will require you to work on the global launch of a campaign for a contemporary fashion brand, so experience within this area is necessary.
This agency are open to candidates on either a freelance or contract basis, with the potential to stay on permanently.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- You will be responsible for all client correspondence and deal with any client communication and negotiations
- You will manage all internal relationships between the creative teams
- The ability to scope out projects, with an understanding of delivering projects on time and within budget across print, social, photoshoots, film and digital
- The ability to define briefs, key project milestones, delivery phrases and post project reporting
What skills does this role include?
- A knowledge of the culture within this sector, with familiarity in modern advertising trends, visual and pop culture as well as digital and social media channels.
- The ability to build and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
- You must be a confident communicator, with the ability to communicate effectively towards all project participants (internally and externally)
- You must be literate in all social media communications and computer programs
- You should be enthusiastic, proactive and thrive in creative environments that are fast-paced and entrepreneurial
- Experience working on both ATL and BTL/ integrated campaigns within the Fashion and luxury sectors
If you have a track record of client servicing excellence and are looking for a role that offers plenty of opportunity, in either a contract, freelance or permanent capacity then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk