Associate Brand Manager - Fashion & Lifestyle Publisher - £35k
Associate Brand Manager - Fashion & Lifestyle Publisher
Central London, Salary £35k + bonus & benefits
Well-established Fashion & Lifestyle Publisher is looking for a passionate and creative Associate Brand Manager to join a dynamic, close knit team based in Central London. If you're looking to work for a high-profile, heritage brand on well-known titles then this is a fantastic opportunity. This is a cross-platform role in the commercial team, that will see you working closely with agencies and clients direct maximising revenue across digital, display and print as well as encompassing sponsorships, creative solutions and events.
- High-profile fashion, beauty and lifestyle titles
- Upmarket profile and huge readership in the UK
- Top tier celebrity connections
- Hard-working, close-knit team
- Fun and collaborative working environment
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maximising revenue across digital, display, print, creative solutions and sponsorships.
- Grow relationships at all levels within advertising agencies and clients direct.
- Proactively offer cross-platform solutions to clients and agencies, ensuring revenue targets across all print and digital titles are met within a defined agency/client patch.
- Work with the Commercial Director to discuss targets and revenue and iron out any issues.
- Regularly meet with the Head of Insight to prepare agency and client presentations to discuss the positioning of the magazine.
- Respond to creative solutions briefs from agencies and clients direct, and liaise with the Client Director to ensure the right brands are featured in the print and digital titles.
- Take full responsibility for managing all aspects of agency and client 'deals' and ensuring revenue is maximised.
- Previous experience selling across print and digital, preferably for a publisher or Media Owner.
- Ability to quickly build relationships with agencies and clients direct - agency contacts preferable but not essential.
- A proven ability to hit sales targets and maximise revenue.
- Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management.
- Strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data.
- Knowledge of the digital marketplace, and experience selling across digital, display and print.
- Commercial and competitor awareness.
- Must be professional, diligent and proactive.
How to apply: send an updated CV to Laura.Byrne@ultimateasset.com or give me a call on 07712 394965 to have a chat!