Digital Designer (with Motion Graphics)
Great opportunity to be involved in the whole creative process from concept through to producing the final products.
This role requires someone who can design and produce creative content and collateral, digital designs and desig for print. You'll create content for social media and brand films, animated personalised videos, web content, exhibition & conference design, posters and any number of other printed collateral.
Great role for a self-starter, someone motivated and keen to grow into central design lynch pin of the team.
You will be creative ambitious, smart, have a positive attitude, great personality and looking to develop your career in marketing.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. You must be able to manage more than one design brief at a time.
You will have
- 2+ year's agency experience of designing for print, digital and ideally film content
- The ability to clearly and enthusiastically convey your ideas to team members, clients or suppliers.
- Excellent skills in the Adobe suite. After Effects and Cinema 4D would be an advantage
- The ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- To work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- To be well-organised with a logical approach, strong attention to detail, and an inquisitive mind