PPC Account Director
We look for curious individuals that challenge what was done yesterday to drive our clients and forward and lead our people with ambition and dynamism.
The Global PPC Director will provide strategic leadership in PPC for a high profile global brands in order to maximise income and profit from the iProspect account portfolio.
To lead, inspire and develop PPC Account Managers and PPC account teams in order to deliver best-in-class PPC implementation to iProspect clients. Managing a team of 4 the two key clients for which the Paid Search Account Director will have full responsibility are a leading global B2B technology brand and a leading luxury consumer audio brand.
- Develop and author overall team strategy and approach to paid search management
- Ensure best practice in all paid search activities.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and is the main point of escalation for client issues.
- Accountable for achievement of KPIs’ and achievement of deadlines.
- Liaise with other channels and operating companies in the Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Manages and develops direct reports and is accountable for complete team development.
- Conducts forecasting for annual and monthly budgets and is responsible for growing account profitability.
- Contributes to new business development when required.
- Solid experience in PPC is required
- Experience in other areas of digital marketing is an advantage
- Experience of managing large, complex PPC accounts across different vertical markets (e.g. Finance, automotive, technology, travel)
- Experience of managing and developing high-performing PPC teams, including senior PPC practitioners
- Strong strategic thinker with experience of providing PPC leadership & innovation and acting as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to senior clients
- Confident and articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams
But... What can we offer you?
- Career progression - almost 75% of our roles are filled through internal promotions
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's largest and most innoivative brands.
- To be a member of a collaborative team of PPC specialists.
- Access to Dentsu Aegis' training and development programmes, including Step Forward, Boost, Explore4 and iProspect University to name a few.
- Work closely with specialists from other digital and non-digital channels to develop cross channel, multi-media strategies.
- Fantastic benefits.
iProspect is the digital performance arm of the hugely successful Dentsu Aegis Network. Specialising in digital performance marketing across all channels, iProspect works with some of the world’s largest brands and most dynamic brands.
We're not just generalists in different types of digital marketing, we’re specialists, knowing how to bring each silo together into one system. By putting the customer at the centre, we create simple, effective strategies that connect people across every channel and grow business in ways that can be effectively measured. We know that to do this we must ensure that high growth and happiness is not only achieved for our clients, but also for our staff. As such, we invest in our people
iProspect is not just about work; be it through our social events, company meetings, iValue rewards program or weekly afternoon drinks, we encourage a fun and energetic working environment that is not only able to develop you professionally, but also socially.